We at VAPH take shoe making very seriously. It's a craft we've spent over 30 years developing and one we hone with every pair of shoes we produce.
Here are some rules of thumb that emulate our passion for shoemaking and guide us in our day-to-day decisions.
- Use quality raw material and pay keen attention to detail.
- Craft products that are used and loved for as long as possible.
- Undertake responsible production that considers the environment.
- Reduce process waste and energy consumption.
- Our manufacturing units are SA8000 certified and we follow all international ethical norms for manufacturing.
- Most importantly, we put in a lot of love and care into crafting every single pair of shoes we manufacture.